Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day One

So today it begins.
I feel a little anxious.
I had a little wish list for fall items.
I have been frantically dashing around trying to snatch up those items.
Unfortunately, the item I covet most for fall I did not find.

What could that be you ask?
Booties.
Preferably suede.
Low cut, just skimming the ankle.
JCrew has a fantastic pair.
But I have been busy running around trying to size up all my options.

Instead of posting blogs, I have been googling booties.
Obsessed, I think.

So for the first day, also a work day, I threw this together:
A pair of black and white pin stripe trousers from NY & Company,a plain white tshirt from The Limited,and a gray flutter sweater vest from JCrew. I grabbed a pair of Franco Sarto black and white spectators that I have had for over 5 years now and just wore some silver bangles, a pearl cluster ring, and my silver watch and Tiffany charm bracelet.
Digging the spectators out of my closet gave me renewed hope that this may not be as painful as I fear it will be!

-Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.