Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day Two - A Day Off To Boot!

Or no boots as I mentioned about the booties!
(Sniff,Sniff!)
Today I was busy getting my kids off to their first day of school,but I am not a mom who drops off and picks up in sweats.
No sir, not me!
Picking out my daughter's outfits is as enjoyable as picking out my own,I must say.
And not to be outdone, I wore this:
A satin trim kimono wrap around from Banana Republic (like forever ago, but it remains a favorite even though I think I only wear it maybe once a year!),a pair of boyfriend jeans from NY & Company, gold filigree drop earrings from Limited and Oscar de la Renta sunglasses (which end up on my head longer than on my eyes,I forget they are there, I swear!)
Kitchen in desparate need of a remodel is not part of my outfit,however,if I can remain true to this promise, it should be on the horizon!

Confession:
I went to a thrift store today.
I couldn't help myself.
The kids are gone at school, and I have alone time and...well,no excuses,but I did not buy anything! Honestly!
However, I should mention that I found an amazing 80's shirt,with such awesome sequin detail, that would have looked fabulous on Steph as a tunic with a pair of leggings....as I examined it, it had a few small holes in it...thank God, because I would have been tempted to buy it for her.
And then all bets would have been off!
I should also mention that I saw an 80's jumpsuit that was awesome as well, but in poor condition.
Whew! It was a close one!
-Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.