Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Boyfriend

That's right.
I said it.
My boyfriend.

As in my boyfriend jeans.
The absolute essential of my wardrobe right now.
I actually bought 2 pairs, one that I bought in the size I normally wear in pants, and after realizing that these 100% cotton jeans stretched ALOT, another pair in a size smaller.
I found them at New York & Company and they were only $39.95!
(Thus, justifying a 2 pair purchase!)

I lived in these jeans all last week when I was on vacation.
Long sleeve stripe tees from JCrew with my "baggier" pair and flip flops.
A vneck 3/4 sleeve sweater from Limited, leopard ballerinas, and a scarf around my neck while out and about with the kids.
I could wear these jeans EVERY day!

In fact, I went back to work today and wore the smaller of my two pairs.

Paired with a cropped tweed jacket by BCBG that I bought quite a few years ago, strappy gold heels from Banana Republic, white tee from Limited, and some pearl strands I found at my local Harbor House Resale shop (For $1 each by the way!).

And I think tomorrow I'm going to wear the bigger pair

with a pinstriped ruffle button up from Limited and my leopard ballerinas.
It's supposed to be cool out tomorrow, so I'll probably throw a cardigan on as well.

So...SSSHHHH!
Don't tell my husband...
But I'm LOVING my boyfriend right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.