Friday, September 4, 2009

My fav's!

Basics are classic and will never go out style.
you can dress them up or down, but most importantly
you will most likely have them forever. Its even better
when you find them on the clearance rack...
which i have become very good at.
coming from a college budget of $0 a week makes you rethink
buying full-priced items QUICK.
I'm not ashamed of it, i barely ever buy anything full-price,
but hey i still look cute and stay on top of trends so don't be a hater,
I'm a proud bargain shopper.

These are my 2009 Fall Favorites:


this adorable black skirt from the Limited will never go out of style! not to mention it only cost me $12 !!


pair these patent leather shoes with any outfit for a classy look.


Definition of a basic= cropped tan trench. Wear this with a white tee, skinny jeans, and high boots and you will look AdOrAbLe =)


And of course, big rings are in! I found these at Forever 21, total cost $10. You can't beat that!!

until my next post...happy labor day shopping!

<3Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.