Friday, September 4, 2009

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Every Friday we are going to mention a few of our current favorites.
Also to be known as "These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things Friday".
(Yes, like the Sound of Music! Am I not the only one who loved the dresses Maria made from the curtains?)


This morning as I am getting ready to go into work, I was thinking about a few of my favorite finds I am relying on to get me through fall.

My Michael Kors snake shoes.


My boyfriend blazer.


An assortment of necklaces I found here and there and everywhere.


And this vintage beaded clutch I found in a box in my garage.
(I almost threw it away!)

Loving the thought of the clutch with jeans...
That boyfriend blazer can be worn with practically anything...
(in fact I wore it last week with slim,ankle cut white pant and heels)
The Michael Kors shoes that have worked already with skinny gray jeans as well as a black "carrot" pant.
And who wouldn't love the necklaces? All of them!
Better yet...some of them were real bargains!

-Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.