Friday, October 2, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

I have been wearing the same damn shirt on almost all of my days off recently.
Which to me, means it is high time I add it to Friday favorites.
I have been mostly wearing it with jeans and flip flops, but as the weather gets cooler, I love it with my silver satin ballerina flats.

Plaid and ruffles...a duo made in heaven.
Got it at NY & Company last fall.


I am also loving this cuff


that looks remarkably like an H.Stern piece http://www.hstern.net/site/loja_virtual/detalhe.asp?pag=&codigo_produto=2855&codigo_categoria=261&codigo_area=12

Except mine was a couple of dollars at Charlotte Russe.
Not "price upon request".


I haven't been able to stop wearing this belt I found at JCrew this summer.



And it is only fair if I tell you about the tote bag I own that works the hardest.


That would be my leather tote, in a burnt orange that I use religiously every day to store and transport all the paperwork I need for work.
Italian leather...in such an amazing color...
Sometimes I even tuck my wallet inside and forgo a handbag entirely.
I could use it as a handbag, but for very specific outings.
The handles aren't pliable enough for "handbag" use.

The weekend is upon us, I have some great pieces pressed and ready.
Wondering what will be end up being my favorites next week...

-Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.