Friday, October 16, 2009

M.I.A

i owe all of our blog followers an apology...i know I've been MIA lately and i want to thank miss Eleanor for keeping this alive! Ive been having a really hard time finding time to write because honestly, fashion has not been on my mind these past two weeks.


but i do have a good reason...

I BOUGHT A HOUSE! yesssss that's right.. my boyfriend and I are homeowners!


so my life has been all about cleaning, painting, moping, scrubbing, sanding, and anything else you can imagine....day in and day out, before and after work =/




I never thought it would involve so much work but its soooo worth it...I'm beyond happy !!
...............................
& this is my housee!!



small, cute, and RED! haha
instead of playing in my closet and being a "window shopper"
i have become very familiar with Home Depot and Loews.
such a weird feeling to be a "homeowner", i remember when i was young
and thinking to myself "when will i ever be a grown-up" and then all of a sudden
BAM! hellooo 23 year old. yupp that's right, i turned 23!
and it was not as exciting as turning 21 i must say
but i did get the best birthday presents of all time...
Loving Family, Great Friends, Love of my Life, and A HOUSE!
can it get any better?

Steph

















































1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Red House Club!
    Yay! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.