Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Short, Sweet And To The Point

And thus my hectic week carries on.
I ended up wearing this to NYC today:


Snapped at 6 am while I was debating the necklaces.
I removed the one in the pic for this one:


Left at 6:30 this morning to drive into NYC.
Left NYC at 6:00 this evening to drive home feeling tired yet exhilarated after seeing all that spring will have to offer!

I must keep this short,sweet and to the point because I haven't much time for blogging.
I committed to sewing my daughter's Halloween costume.
And I haven't even started yet.
Oh, and I have to sew part of my husband's costume as well.
And I haven't even started yet.

Tomorrow I am in a meeting all day.
I was inspired by some things I saw today, and put together this little number:


A black satin ruffle collar halter from Limited. Fuschia cardigan and drawstring bottom cargos from New York & Company along with my gray peeptoes.
Which,I must say, were very comfortable for my first day of wearing them being so long and walking like two city blocks in!

I think I will try an updo tomorrow and wear this headband I got:


With that cute little cocktail ring.

Tomorrow is also my daughter's school pictures.
So she is wearing this:


Cardigan and dress from Crewcuts,knee socks from Children's Place.

Outfits selected.
Clothes pressed.
Now moving on to making lunches...

-Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.