Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friday Favorites & Saturday Too

This week I am in love with my ankle boots.



In fact I wore them Friday with my new favorite accessory.



I paired it with a lovely sheer blouse



and a front pleat skirt



I love my boots so much that I wore them again on Saturday, this time with my new winter shorts that just arrived from Gap





I paired my shorts with a silky tank from Behnaz Sarafour for Target,a ruffle front draped cardigan from Limited and a red snakeskin belt that is so old I cannot for the life of me remember where it came from.

Love the shorts...they ran really big and I bought the 2 but could have probably even fit in a 0 or 1.



But I love the relaxed look they give, and they wear sooo nicely. They created a great silhouette.

Maybe I should have bought the brown tweed too?

2 comments:

  1. Those shorts look great. and i'm looking for a pair of booties-yours are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I almost pulled the trigger on JCrew's Metropolitan and then I came across these at Macy's for $59.99 then 20% coupon!
    I figure that's about a $200.00 savings!
    They are by Style & Co.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.