Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Angela!


Happy Birthday Ang!

I still find it remarkable that 2 Scorpios could get along so well.

Especially since we spend almost 40 hours a week together!

I remember when we first started talking about ourselves to each other.

I remember how uncanny it was that we had so much in common...

At one point you hushed your tone and said " Oh my god! Are you me?!?!"

I appreciate everything you do for me, from being my right hand at work, to telling me straight up when something looks like crap on me.

I love it when we see something crazy and can look at each other and know the other is thinking the exact same thing.

So, welcome to the 30 Something club...I'm glad I have some company!

Love,
El

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.