Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mixing It Up

Today I was inspired to "Mix It Up".

And one of my favorite bloggers Ginger Girl mixed it up today too!

I have been completely inspired by the blog The Glamourai.

Her sense of style is unimitable, as she is completely herself.

She wows with her innovativeness.

I think I may have a girl-crush???

Well, maybe not like that...but she certainly does inspire.

My outfit today was inspired by her post I linked.










A big difference is that she takes professional pictures and I have a 7 year old trying to hone in on my "homemade" pictures.

Polka dot baby doll dress: Limited, Pinstriped blazer: BCBG, Coach boots, thrifted pearls, gold bangle: Charlotte Russe, leggings: Ny&Company

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Shout Out Eleanor!
    That dress is so cute! I haven't been over to the Limited for awhile and it appears a trip is in order!! I am enamored by the Glamorai too! She's awesome.
    Your daughter looks sweet getting in on the picture taking!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.