Monday, November 9, 2009

Off On A Monday

And what's a girl to do?

Why this lucky girl got to take her dog to the vet!
(Diagnosis: Double Ear Infections)

I wore this:





Bateau neck top:J.Jill,Destroyed boyfriend jeans:Ny & Company,Mustard belt:JCrew,Plaid ballerinas:Bandolino

I was instantly regretting my choice in shoes as the 55 pound beast trampled all over the tops of my feet.

Ouch!






And if you were wondering, YES I am wearing my destroyed boyfriend jeans until they run screaming into the wash themselves!

I love them so much right now...and since denim is a "special" thing we can only occasionally wear to work, I make the most of my favorites when I am home.

Check out the great top I picked up for mere pennies (well,under 10 dollars) at NY & Company on Saturday:



I have had that beaded cardigan for years, and the other day I passed by JCrew (and used all that was within me not to go in) and saw a great black beaded cardigan with a casual plaid button up underneath.

I loved the contrast in casual and dressy, and saw this button up on redline and knew it would achieve the look.

Since I am back to work tomorrow and on a 7 day stretch (including my birthday on Wednesday, pity me please!) I will be wearing it shortly.

Now, I wait for my sister in law to arrive so we can go thrifting before my kids are home from school.

I am antsy to go since the last time I scored the Louis and Dooney bags.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.