Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SCORE!

i woke up today with a mission:
One Day Sale at Macys.


I went to start my Christmas shopping, but somehow ended up in the shoe department.
i don't know how, i just went where ever my legs took me...hehe

and boy did i score!

i finally found the classy black boots i have been searching for!
and yes they went over my CALFELS!




black suede Marc Fishers, with a buckle accent.
very classy, very simple, and a total necessity for my wardrobe!

oh and did i mention ON SALE!! YEAHH BABBYYY!!


Merry Christmas to me!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like my Christmas shopping usually turns out to be me shopping! If I go in a store, I doomed to buy for myself. Whereas if I sit online with a list to buy for others, I can manage there. There isn't so much to distract me!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.