Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Things That Inspire Me

I keep a book of fashion / style related things that inspire me.

Well, it is a 3 ring binder with page protectors sort of a book.



My magazine and catalog subscriptions could put any doctors office to shame in magnitude, so I have to purge them on a monthly basis.

I extract anything that struck a chord in me.

From women who inspire me





To those I find iconic







(i know i can't be the only one who adores diane kruger)

To clothing and accessories I fall for





Sometimes I flip through when I'm stumped on what to wear...

When my closet is full of nothing...

I may see a color, a pattern an idea...sometimes just seeing photos like Gwyneth in the Tod's ads can trigger something.



Each month I look forward to the arrival of my new magazines.
Vogue,Harper's,Town & Country...

And my little book continues to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.