Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tuesday and Wednesday's Ensembles

No time for posting yesterday...but here's what I wore:



My "denim" ruffle front shirt from Ny & Company with my black bead front cardigan by Marconi. I wore a pleated black skirt and:



these lattice print tights and my new favorite boots.

I carried this adorable little tote I found at a flea market about 12 years ago.



Today I wore my new tunic I thrifted Monday with leggings, my boyfriend blazer and my Coach boots.







Some big chunky bangles from Charlotte Russe and NY & Company:



There seems to be a theme going so far this week with all black...

And tomorrow it continues!

3 comments:

  1. I love ruffles and that shirt is no exception!

    I like the tunic too, studs are all the rage right now aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tunic with jacket! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe this tunic was thrifted! I am soo into embelished tunics right now also! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.