Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Change, Change, Change

Look what you've done to me....

I had a hair appointment today.

And I was aching to do something different.

As I started to explain what I had in mind, my hairdresser (of 8 years I may add)started explaining that she had a vision in mind.

And since she has style by the mile...and I trust her implicitly...I stopped talking and said "Do whatever you want!"

So she did...









She wanted to razor cut my hair...which she did...and I think I like it!

So...I went from this...





To this:



What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. love it! A chic look... very modern. :)

    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it...very edgy

    you can pull anything off
    x0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!! It looks so effortless and cool! Flattering lengths, too!
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.