Tuesday, December 8, 2009

fanatic

so i have a confession to make...i am a GIANTS fanatic
yes thats right, eli manning has my heart and devotion.
this year my wonderful most amazing boyfriend ever bought me tickets to not only one game but two! and bought 4 tickets to each game so i could take whoever i wanted!
i'm so spoiled
Game #1 :
BY THE WAY GIANTS WON!!!!
matt, me, lisa, sam
these girls are two of my best friends
matt and i

sam and i

Game # 2:
BY THE WAY GIANTS WON!
matt and i
my brother joe, matts brother jonathon, me
we're number one baybeeeeeee
Game # 3 :
Giants vs Cowboys, as a Giants fan i was obligated to throw a party
and since my brother Joe and best friend Lisa are cowboys fans it made it even better
BY THE WAY: GIANTS WON!!!!!!

the girls...rachel, sam, lisa, me, jena

matt and i
he never smiles













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.