Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Did It My Way...



Today was the last Saturday of holiday dress code of work.

YAY!!!



I don't think I will ever really wear this cardi again...

But I played along and wore the required cardi's in the required colors.

I just needed to do it my way...



They wanted us to wear black pants with the cardi's.
But black bottoms was acceptable too.



I paired a perfect black pencil skirt with this great zip front ruffle blouse.

Some gray tights and booties.



I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I love the 80's inspired print.

I love that top with high waisted wide leg trousers.

And sometimes I think that the pencil skirt was the most figure flattering skirt ever created...

Ruffle blouse,pencil skirt and cardi all Ny & Company...tights:Limited,booties:Style & Co.

1 comment:

  1. i love the outfit and the cardigan! hehe, even though you probably will never wear it again. the color is just so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.