Sunday, December 20, 2009

IM ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes you read my title: IM ENGAGED!

DETAILS:
when: 12/20/09
where: central park, NYC
why: becuase he loves me...DUHH!!
and how: well heres how it went...

every year me and matt go to nyc around christmas time...
we go to see the christmas tree, go ice skating, see all the windows, and walk around in central park.

well this year...we did it all but there was one more thing added to the agenda...
HE PROPOSED!

he had it all planned out...he took me through central park and we sat down on a bench overlooking the lake and Bow bridge. everything was snow covered, it was absolutely beautiful!
i couldnt have wanted it any other way: me, him, and NYC. "concrete jungle where dreams are made of"

and my ring you ask: BEAUTIFUL!!!!!



our view



right before he asked!



i said yes!.crying..


AHHHH!



still crying!



our first dinner as fiance's...yes i am still crying



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both! You must take me dress shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you both! You have no idea how excited I am for you guys!!!

    Little Peanut...all your dreams are coming true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. angela- did u forget when i said you were going to be my wedding planner when it happened...well it happened, so get out your planner!! haha

    eleanor- thank you so much! i couldnt wait to call you and tell you! you were one of my first calls!

    i love you ladies! x0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.