Thursday, December 31, 2009

memories of 2009..

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

as a tribute to 2009,
i went through all my pictures and picked one picture
that was my best memory for each month of 2009.


my life was a whirlwind this past year, it was amazing.
i can't wait to see what 2010 brings

Here's my 2009:

January

skiing with matt, always a favorite in january

February

superbowl 09', a yearly tradition in my house!

March
VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!
April

what happens in vegas STAYS in vegas
May
my brothers surprise 25th birthday!
June
beach days are my FaVoRiTe

July

this picture was taken on the 4th of july; unfortunatly it was my last month working with
eleanor and angela but i took with me life long friends

August

i surprised matt with a trip to Washington, DC
for his 23rd birthday

September

Eleanor, Angela, and I started something of our own...
a blog called "Shopping The Closet"

October

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!

November

GoOoOo GIANTS!

December

a new chapter in our lives have begun...
WE'RE ENGAGED!!
-----------------------------------------------------
and one more thing...a little message to eleanor and angela:
this year we followed our hearts and went for something we werent quite
sure of...we came together and stuck together...and look where it got us!
i couldnt have done it without you ladies. here's to 2010..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! love you's!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.