Monday, December 7, 2009

Oooops I Did It Again...And An Old OOTD

On Saturday I headed over to Bandolino because as luck would have it, the Nine West companies were having their Friends & Family sale.

This time it was 30% off of all regular and sale prices.

Usually they only offer a smaller percentage off the sale stuff, so this was a big score.

I tried on a pair of sparkly gladiator heels....totally impractical....but oh,so pretty!

Then I spotted a pair of shoes I have been looking for.



I love the menswear look...the chocolate brown...and really, what could go better with tights and my winter shorts?

At 30% off of an already reduced price, they cost under $30!

While I was waiting for her to bring the other shoe out (the display one fit me)I spotted these:



I might have even squealed out loud with delight.

Love them Love them Looooooove them!

And the final price?

$20.00!!!

For the record, I paid cash , and made the purchase prior to getting in trouble.

In fact, the large Bandolino shopping bag with shoeboxes inside might have very well been the catalyst for my current situation.

So friends....that was my last hurrah at F&F for some time....but I really needed some more practical shoes for working...these long holiday hours and 4" heels every day are starting to get to me.

I'm not the spring chicken I used to be, you know....

Today I pulled an oldie but goodie from the depths of my closet.

You know, the parts I must "rediscover".





A pair of burgundy and chocolate brown houndstooth trousers from Limited, a Pria turtleneck, Taupe boots from Enzo Angiolini.

I ripped the tags off of my cowl neck scarf in camel (Ny&Company) and savored every moment of the tag removal....

Ahhh...I will miss that feeling!

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.