Wednesday, December 9, 2009

shopping dayy

a request from Matt to go shopping rarely happens...so when he asked i couldn't resist!
his mission was Christmas shopping, mine was to look cute.


these past few weeks my outfits around Matt have consisted of sweats and pajamas.
after work i give anything to put on my x-large sweats and a t-shirt.
so i wanted to change it up a bit,
not that he minds...he loves the "girl in jeans and a t-shirt" kind of look, simple and cute
so that's what i gave him....and he loved it



my new favorite t-shirt from the Limited
"tall as a giraffe"
LoVe this black hat from New York & Company

tri-color baby trinity bracelet from Cartier
this was a present from my boss at Cartier when my internship was over...
oh how i miss those days

oh! and i never put up a pic of my hair!!

i went blonde and brown...lowlights and highlights

you like?










until next time...
bundle up ITS SO COLD OUT!

Steph

2 comments:

  1. Now with my new haircut, we almost look like sisters I think!
    Obviously you are the younger one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty hair color.
    I love that tee! Must get to a limited and find one!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.