Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Take It To The Streets

Whew!!!

What a day!

I commuted an hour and a 1/2 to and from work...up at 4 and out the door by 6:30 (squeezed in a quick workout!)...back on the road by 4 this afternoon and barely made it to a Girl Scout holiday party to meet my daughter...back home and pulled dinner out of the crock pot...

I'm glad I wore one of my favoritest, most comfortable outfits of late.

In fact I still have it on as I type away!

I wore this little ensemble the day before Thanksgiving, but did not have time to photograph it.

Since I traveled for work today, I decided to give it another whirl, because no one I was with today saw me in it before!

It is a line our company currently sells that we call "Streetwear".



I am wearing a pin-tucked zip front tunic that has the cutest little puff sleeve.



I layered an extra long white ribbed tank underneath to break up all the black.



I wore a nice thick black legging with a removable stirrup (I love you 80's!!!)
.



And of course some great, big baubles!

Who doesn't love great big baubles?



I wore my trusty black leather Coach boots.

Can I just gush about how much I love them for a second?

OK, thanks.

I bought these boots like 6 years ago at a Marshall's store for only $150.00!!!

I was so excited that I bought the brown suede ones the same day - despite my mother thinking I was crazy for dropping $300 without blinking an eye.

I told her in the store that day that these are boots I will have for the rest of my life.

Timeless.

Classic.

And I was right!

I still love them after all these years...they are in A-1 condition...and also probably my most comfortable pair of winter footwear.

Because I can spend over 12 hours in 4" heels and not complain.

Don't believe me?

Just ask Steph and Angela....they'll tell you.

I'm a "fashion" before "function" chick.

Completely.

2 comments:

  1. I love that zip front tunic! I love easy dressing like that. And that necklace really adds impact!
    Are you so use to wearing a heel that being in flats can feel strange? Sometimes that is how I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...without any sort of heel I feel like I am an Ooomp Loompa!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.