Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Today I did something I probably shouldn't have.

No, I didn't wear leggings again!

I took my new fur coat for a whirl today since I was off and had some errands to run.

Unfortunately, it has been a bone of contention in this house as I wrote about in my other blog, From A Brookside, which is really about my life as a mom and wife and all the fun things that go along with it.



I love my fur coat...

Isn't it adorable???



Too bad my daughter doesn't agree...

Underneath my jacket I was wearing a sheer plaid tunic layered with a JCrew Perfect Fit tee.





I scored the tunic, which was a redline at NY&Company for only $7.99 + 20% off coupon for like $6.39!!!

Cute,huh?



And look I wore jeans today!

Just a plain low rise bootcut tucked into tan riding boots.

I need to run out this evening and wrap up some last minute details.

Can't wait to snuggle into that coat again!

This time, I'll leave my daughter home so I don't traumatize her!

3 comments:

  1. that tunic is super cute (esp. for the price!!!- i need to go to ny&co more....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! That tunic is cute! is is from this fall? It looks like one I tried on and really liked. I'll kick myself if it is and I missed out on a super duper deal like that.
    I love your fur coat!!! It looks cozy and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tunic was from early fall that's why it is redlined now!

    That fur coat is possibly the warmest thing I own - perfect since we are experiencing Arctic weather here in NJ!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.