Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We've Been Tagged!



Thanks to Justine at Fetching Fashions for tagging us today!

1. My TV is always on when The Office is...I totally heart Jim Halpert! I can also be caught watching House Hunters before bed and if I can squeeze in an episode of The Barefoot Contessa that always makes my day!

2. I am almost 4 years older than my husband, who I met because he was friends with my 2 younger brothers....their "hot" friend who I secretly (ok, I told all the other guys except my hubby and it was a huge joke) drooled over for like 5 years!He couldn't believe that I liked him and I was equally as shocked that he liked me back! My brothers, well, they were just kinda freaked out!

3. I always used cheap drugstore makeup until a year ago when I started using Bare Minerals. Now I will never use anything else. I will only wear one perfume until I die or they stop making it - Chanel's Mademoiselle. Oh, and I spend a small fortune on my hair - but we all have our vices!

4. When I was a freshman in high school I met Whoopi Goldberg in Atlantic City. She told me she loved my style and that I was the cutest thing she had ever seen! Wow!

5. We have a dog. I am not a pet person. Need I say more?

6. I used to dress like a punk rocker - seriously - green, liberty spiked hair, nose ring, the whole 9 yards. I hung out in NYC and at clubs and met many bands like the Ramones,The Damned etc. I made all my own clothes and dreamed of going to FIT in NYC and becoming a fashion designer.

7. Instead of a fabulous rock and roll fashion designer life, I own a beautiful 4 bedroom Cape Cod up the block from my childhood home and my kids go to the same schools I went to...ride their bikes up the same streets...and I am neighbors with a former classmate! (Boy, she was sure shocked to see how I mellowed out!)

Now it's your turn...I am tagging:

1. Pamela at Ginger Girl - because I feel like she is totally a bloggy BFF!

2. Debye at Modestly Styled. Modestly Me - because she a super stylish Mommy
and she works retail just like me!

3. Dina at My Superfluities - because she's so open,honest and unassuming. I also love it when her pics have those little cuties in them!

4. Steph here at Shopping The Closet because she is due to write something here!

5. My Loopy Life - because she is somewhat mysterious and I would like to know more about her!

2 comments:

  1. :) Very sweet. Love it, and I promise more cutie pie baby pics, soon. And yes, I should be able to do this tomorrow (I hope)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Eleanor! Thank you so much!!! How awesome! Ditto!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.