Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dim The Lights







I could barely wake up this morning.

I have been doing the 30 Day Shred for almost two full weeks now and find the only time I have is late at night, like 10 or so.

The 30 Day Shred requires a shower after, so I'm getting to bed much later than I should be.

In my rushing this morning I threw on this old sweater from the Limited, my favoritest pants in the world that my husband calls my "Z Cavaricci's" (am I showing my age by saying that?) some leopard print trouser socks and my Michael Kors snakeskin zip ups.

I was too tired to wash my hair - but the dirtier it gets, the better I think it sometimes looks.

We are getting along much better now, my hair and I



I have come to accept that I cannot blow it out pin straight as Tracey does, but I do like a bit of volume, so I guess it is ok.

My brother and his fiancee gave me a tripod for my birthday in November (such a great surprise - I was thrilled!)and one of my New Year's Resolutions (that I just thought of) is to take better quality blog pics.

Not just stand in front of my antiqued hallway mirror.

But I am not entirely comfortable with the tripod yet.

So I dimmed the lights and that felt better.

3 comments:

  1. Look at you rocking the socks with heels! I love that look but I don't have the style guts....you look great!

    p.s. My hair and I aren't getting along so well right now, hopefully we can patch things up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're beautiful...loving the hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you hair! I feel like my hair always styles better the day after w/ a little dirt! Good luck with the 30 day shred!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.