Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For The Love Of Vintage







I have not been shy about expressing my love for all things vintage...and now that my kids both go to school all day (Yippeee!) I have time to rediscover an old time hobby once again.

Today I found a new shop that supports a local hunger charity. From the outside it looks like it is all housewares, imagine my surprise as I walked through the door and saw a million racks of clothes,shoes and handbags.

Oh...and housewares.

I found only these two necklaces today. $4 each.

And added a new place to explore to my growing list.

3 comments:

  1. That leaf necklace looks so great! It looks like a bit of parsley sealed in gold. What great finds! And it's even better that the shop supports a local charity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leaf necklace too. At first I thought it looked like a Ginko leaf, but on closer inspection, it does look like a herb. I love it! And the bow is too cute. Great finds, as usual, and both are unique but still on trend. Good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of those necklaces- great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.