Thursday, January 21, 2010

Greetings From The Jersey Shore


the house

eleanor would not fist pump because her husband calls them "baby jabs"

steph just laughed as people drove by snapping photos from their cars - we had *****s to get out and pose!


side view of the house

So here's the situation:


Steph and I had scheduled a playdate of thrift/vintage shopping today.

But our first order of business was to head over to the infamous Jersey Shore house and take our pictures.

Just for the record: There was no fist pumping involved.

P.S. There were no Guidos or Guidettes harmed in the making of this blog.





6 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
    You guys should have at least put on a little hair gel if you weren't going to fist pump! Come on now...

    i.love.this.post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eleanor why are you lying?? WE TOTALLY FIST PUMPED IN FRONT!!!! i personally started down low and worked my way up to the top.

    hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot watch this show b/c I think that if I do,I'll sorta lose my soul, so I'll just hear about it but wont sit through a show. Not that I don't already watch reality TV, it's just the principle? But really, is there principle involved when it comes to reality tv??? Rambling, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dea - Just for the record, neither one of us has actually watched a full episode either - but being that is less than 10 minutes drive from my house, and there is so much buzz everywhere about this show, we thought it would be hilarious to go take our pictures there.
    Plus I feel it is important to remind people that all the cast mates are from New York anyway, not NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I totally appreciate your feedback and agree with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.