Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Boyfriend's Back!











Denim week is winding down at work - I have Friday and Saturday left to indulge in all the denim wearing I can.

I initially felt that my Boyfriend jeans were too "summery", but worn with booties and sheer printed trouser socks...I think they carried over into winter pretty nicely!
Add a boyfriend blazer, and I get a heart pumping, butterflies in my tummy feeling...like, well, like when you get a new boyfriend!

Or maybe it was from the awesome sequin tee I had underneath....hmmmmm...

Anyway....I am lusting over this boyfriend:



who isn't mine yet...but I'm working on it!!!

OOTD Wednesday: stripe turtleneck:Limited,gold belt:JCrew,destroyed boyfriend jeans:Ny&Co
OOTD Thursday:I was a NY&Co spokesmodel from head to toe (except fatter bangle was from Charlotte Russe)
Boyfriend shorts: NY&Co new arrival

2 comments:

  1. Super chic! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you wore the booties with the jeans. Definately makes them work for winter! It looks very j.crew to me!!! cute!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.