Monday, January 11, 2010

Pencil This In...












Sunday and Monday I wore pencil skirts to work. I think it is one of the most flattering cuts on my shape. I don't think I could ever have too many pencil skirts...

Sunday I wore an old JCrew wool sweater with an assymetrical collar. I paired it with a plaid pencil from Limited, tights and Oxfords from Bandolino. I love the necklace, which I assume is really a belt, I thrifted it last week. To me it is and will be a necklace...

Monday I wore another JCrew sweater. This time the ruffle flounce vest. I paired it with a blue tweed pencil from NY&Co, red snakeskin belt from Limited, tights and red patent Tahari peep toes. Oh and a simple white button up underneath the vest from NY&Co.

I prefer wearing the vest with a simple short sleeve tee underneath, but it is way too cold to bare my arms right now - whether inside or out!

I am off tomorrow for the first time since last Tuesday. Yay!



3 comments:

  1. I think pencil skirts are hands down the most flattering skirt ever. The plaid pattern on the first skirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam!
    It was one of those things I bought the moment I laid eyes on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore pencil skirts. Sadly, they do not adore my hips. I shall just enjoy them vicariously through you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.