Friday, January 22, 2010

PlayClothes







Fashion always trumps function in my book, but, for my playdate with Steph, I wanted to be pretty comfortable.

All while still being "dressed".

Going in and out of thrift stores and vintage shops all day, I knew I didn't want to wear a traditional coat, but still needed to keep warm.

This double breasted wool jacket from Limited provided me with warmth and was so much more comfy than wearing a heavy winter coat.
Since the sleeves are 3/4 length, I layered a black turtleneck from Talbots underneath.
Paired with my destroyed skinnys from NY&Co, and my leather Coach boots, I was good to go and enjoy our day!

Despite what you may think about 4" leather knee high boots being comfy, my Coach ones are probably the most comfortable shoes I own, and working on your feet for 8/9 hours a day - I am somewhat of an authority on comfy-ness!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.