Monday, January 25, 2010

shopping makes me happy

i have definetly scratched the shopping itch..and with giftcards from christmas, i barely had to
break my own bank...which makes it so much better!

a new spring floorset and an extra 15% at work, means happy shopping to me....

here's what i got from New York & Company:


destroyed boyfriend chino
fits perfect! so good that i had to get them in two colors...light grey and khaki


two must have colors for spring!


denim romper...it was love at first sight


cropped sweater in a light grey...pair it with dark skinny jeans, black long tank, and black boots



sequined cotton tunic...cant wait to wear it with leggings and a boyfriend jacket


and from ann taylor loft:


ruffle detailed jacket
no explantions needed, its speaks for itself


I thought i made out good...what do you think? Leave me some love

<3 Steph

7 comments:

  1. I think I'm not lending you my black boyfriend blazer unless you let me borrow the denim romper (so I can pretend to be young again) and the ATL jacket. Stat!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pieces!!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleanor: you can borrow whatever you like...now give me that boyfriend jacket! haha!

    LuLu & Leproust Vintage: Thank you both for your feedback!! i can't wait till spring time to pair everything with wedges and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATL jacket! How much was it?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.