Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!







We spent our afternoon out and about with the kids.

Taking them out to lunch and to Best Buy so they could spend some of the money they seem to have burning holes in their pockets.

I wore this tweed jacket I bought 6 or 7 years ago with a plain grey long sleeve tee underneath.

I looped some of my favorite necklace strands around, but still felt like I needed a little something else. This silk scarf seemed to do the trick!

I love the way the yellow and taupe in the scarf contrasted the blue and taupe tweed in the jacket. Blue and yellow are one of my favorite color combos, especially in interior design. As far as apparel is concerned, a pair of bootcut jeans and my scuffed up boots that I am clearly loving too death and I was all set.

The sunlight and snow make an amazing backdrop for picture taking...however, after about 5 minutes I was freezing and had to take the tripod back inside.

I hope you are all enjoying your V-Day and spending it with those you love!

tweed jacket:view
necklaces:thrifted
silk scarf:banana republic
jeans:ny and company
boots:enzo angiolini

3 comments:

  1. I see, that you have a little of snow there too :) Beautiful jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is such a classic.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.