Tuesday, February 9, 2010

If Fashion Is Your Trade, Then When You're Naked, I Guess You Must Be Unemployed...







I love Jarvis Cocker.

To me, when Pulp was making albums, it was sheer perfection in the music industry.

The first time I heard him croon...well, I guess it was love at first listen.

I had the great fortune to see Pulp live in the 90's in NYC.

On the This Is Hardcore tour.

There are only a handful of bands that I can eagerly attest to adoring every album they created, and Pulp is one of them.

Besides the fact that Jarvis himself just oozes style, he was married to an amazing french stylist Camille Bidault-Waddington.

To be so fabulous....

cardi,cami and skinny jeans:ny&co
scarf:charlotte russe (same as yesterday)
boots:?
filigree earrings:limited

1 comment:

  1. I love that scarf.
    I don't think I've ever heard of Pulp! I'll have to check it out and see if they are on youtube!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.