Wednesday, February 24, 2010

it's official!

Okay ladies...I have booked my wedding venue and a date..
I will become Stephanie Merritt on May 13, 2011.
I cannot describe how happy I am to say that! Its true when they say that you always goes back to first thing you fall in love with, and in this case i fell in love with The Palace at Somerset Park.


and I really have to brag about my negotiating skills.
I never knew i had them but let me tell you i have and will continue to use them throughout this whole wedding planning process.

I've also decided to start a book...where I write down all my experiences, ideas, tips and then have that to pass down to all my friends and then one day to our children. One day it will be generations full of everything you need to know to plan a wedding.
.
.
.
.
.
Leave me some love...any advice? good websites? any connections?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.