Saturday, February 13, 2010

lets play catch-up

some of you may be wondering where i've been(sorry el!)
so heres my story:

Annual Superbowl Sunday party, i love having themed parties...as you can tell!

my superbowl party requires everyone to wear sports apparel, a game of LCR, catch-phrase(my ALL TIME FAVORITE), and this year a Just-Dance compettion (which has become an addiction of mine).


this is my baby...i painted this, its on green felt and i used an iron-on decal for the center. its the superbowl tablecloth.


living room tablecloth



my custom-made jersey



this made matt very happy

------------------------------
party started around 4...everyone left around 12, i grabbed my computer to upload all the pics and blog about my day...when my computer crashed!
now i need to mention that my computer is my life and i had been meaning to back everything up but never got to it. can we say FREAK OUT!! yes i did!
i ran into my brothers room and started to panic. My computer not only has pictures of my life but all my work and windows and everything visual that i have ever done!
luckily my brother knows what he's doing and nothing happened to the hard drive. He backed everything up and then started my computer from scratch. i owe him BIG!
---------------------------------------
and then can we say snow storm?!?!?
i have nothing negative to say...if it has to be cold i want snow other then that give me sunshine and a nice tan!

-------------------------------------
and tonight i will attending Fashion Week in NYC, thanks to my best friend who bought these tickets back in October for my birthday!
who am I seeing : Andres Aquino, couture fashion designer in the famous Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
stay tuned for my outfit pics!
x0 Steph

4 comments:

  1. That tablecloth looks awesome! Great job. Your SB party sounded like a lot of fun.

    Can't wait to see what you wear to Fashion Week. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really outdid yourself for the Superbowl - I wish I was that crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!! perhaps i should consider event planning huh? haha

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.