Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day Magic







I got up and ready for work this morning and drove an hour to work to stay there for an hour and turn around and drive home.

For another hour.

I had a snow day on Saturday, now another one today....then I only work 1/2 day on Friday and then I have the weekend off.

I am feeling pretty lucky right now.

The sweater I am wearing today I scored yesterday thrifting for $4. The cute bow necklace I found a few weeks ago and had yet to wear.

Although the weather was so bad, bundled up in a peacoat with a wool cloche hat,scarf and gloves...made it feel bearable.

And while it might not have been the height of practicality to wear tights and tweedy winter shorts in a snowstorm, my brown oxford shoes made up for it I'm sure.

Oxfords are good, sensible shoes. Quite practical for a snowstorm!

Right???

sweater:thrifted
tweed shorts:gap
oxfords:bandalino
tights:limited
necklace:thrifted

3 comments:

  1. i just started following you guys today...you all are awesome!!! being 29, i have totally hit that point in my life - how could i possibly need anymore when i have so many fabulous things already? i've gone back to thrifting a bit and i now remember why i loved it so much, so much more entertaining than the mall. AND you're forced to be creative. come on by my blog if you feel so inclined :) www.iborrowedyoursilverboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I really love your outfit today, so cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.