Friday, February 12, 2010

Waiting...











If my husband and I were going to have a Valentine's Day date this weekend...I think this is what I would wear.

So I'm waiting to see if we do have one...(hint,hint!)

I love the bold blue of this dress, and how it pops even more against the black. My Michael Kors snake heels not only soften the look, they surely funk it up a bit too.

I have the weekend off - hooray! The first one since New Year's weekend and I'm long overdue!

dress:ny&company
boyfriend blazer:ny&company
shoes:michael kors
handbag:limited
tights:target

4 comments:

  1. How great that you have the weekend off! Hubs needs to take you out because that dress is divine. The blue looks great with your blonde hair! Love the look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic heels - I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, vintagey dress! I adore it! And the color is perfect for this time of year!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get a great date night! You look great- as always!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.