Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ladies Who Lunch Part I






Nothing says prim and proper like a high waisted pencil skirt and layers of silk and chiffon.

This is what I wore to work on Friday. I love wearing an icy blue with camel, they just seem to go together perfectly.

Like PB&J.

I am a sucker for animal prints. Especially if they come in the form of shoes or handbags.
And the icy blue rule goes with leopard print too in my opinion.

It just wakes everything up a little.

I layered a silk cami under the blue silk button up. I didn't start out with layers, but I loved the shirt unbuttoned almost all the way down.

The cardigan was something I had to have as soon as I saw it last fall, but I have had a hard time styling it. Until this ensemble, everytime I wore it it has never felt quite "right".

A sheer stocking was necessary to set off the length of the skirt...nothing too heavy...but sometimes a sheer is a crisp finish. I personally prefer thigh highs to hose...very ladylike indeed!

skirt:ny&company red label
cardigan:ny&company
silk blouse:magaschoni
silk cami:limited
bauble bracelet and earrings:jcrew
leopard heels:bandolino

3 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! Your outfit is perfect in every single way! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fierce in these photos! I never thought about pairing camel with an icy blue - I am going to have to give that a shot for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.