Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Weekend Off




Friday we polished off the last of the St.Patty's Day cupcakes I baked. Mmmmmm!



Saturday we had the Shopping The Closet gals and their hubby's and hubs-to-be over for some yummy grilling. We also had a special guest and their family join us...sooo much fun!!!



We saw the first signs of the quickly approaching warmer weather...




I sat outside Sunday afternoon in this gorgeous weather watching my little one revel in the beauty of the day...





now if every weekend could be just like this....

3 comments:

  1. You have GREEN grass! And you are wearing sandals?! OMG. I am so freaking jealous!

    Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I can't wait for the warm weather to come and STAY! BBQ, having friends over, hanging out outside with family--it doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum! Your spring inspired cupcakes are making me hungry! Your adorable outfit is so spring-like as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, cupcakes... My weekends was filled with rain and sleet. Booo.... So I am super jealous of the nice weather you had!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.