Saturday, March 13, 2010

overdue

I'm totally overdue for a blog...but to be honest with you all my life has been crazy hectic and good. As if wedding planning wasn't exciting enough, I got a job offer that I just couldn't resist. And the timing was PERFECT! Its weird how things just happen when they are supposed to. So yes, my last days of working at my current job are coming to an end but as they say, "when one door closes, another one opens".

so my engagement party is tomorrow, its nothing fancy, my parents are having it at our house with family and my bridal party...I have been searching for a dress that was casual yet dressy and "center of attention like". When i spotted this dress i knew it was perfect!!



I.N.C @ Macys


Zipper detail in the back


love the ruffles!


oh and how can i forget these TO DIE FOR shoes:



BCBG Generation



HOTT!!

I splurged on these, i mean happy engagement to me!! come on a girls gotta look good on her special day right?

I shall post the pictures soon! x0x0

6 comments:

  1. congrats on the new job! have fun at your partaaaayyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having loads of fun tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job and hot engagement party outfit! I hope you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so pretty! And I really love those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog post!

    I'm inspired.

    We like a lot of the same things.

    Ps. Thanks for using my Bloglovin' Artist icon :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you ladies!! yes we had an amazing time at our party, I promise to post pictures very soon!

    I <3 my blog followers

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.