Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shoe Love







I bought these Michael Kors shoes one evening when I was feeling sorry for myself.
Steph and Angela were at a wedding of one of their colleagues whooping it up.
Since I was their boss, I felt it more appropriate to decline the invite.
So I worked instead.
And bought myself these shoes as a consolation prize.

I love it when I buy something that works with anything and everything in my wardrobe.
And these shoes were no exception.
I have worn them all winter with tights and/or socks.
And now that the weather is finally warming up, I will be wearing them with polished toes.

Yesterday I mentioned my hunt for the perfect nude pump which I finally resolved on Monday.
Then today I bought these:


Not the Coach ones I showed you here, but since they were $124.00 cheaper AND an exact knock off of the Coach ones I wanted, I am completely satisfied.
I found them at Nine West who is running a 25% off on select shoe styles sale.

I might seem a little frivolous buying multiple new pairs of shoes this week...but I am treating myself because I have had some exciting news in.

I have been being "courted" by a company for some time now, and last week they made me a job offer I couldn't refuse. I am still working in apparel retail, but in a larger store offering both men's and women's apparel. Not saying who...but I am sure {wink wink} you will figure it out when I start listing their clothing in my OOTD's.
Employee discounts are a perk that cannot be beat!

I am finished working for New York & Company next week, then on vacation for a week before I start.
I will miss so much about my current job...especially my peeps. I met Ang and Steph because of this job...and it truly has been a great run.
But new shoes make anything easier!

military shirtdress: gap (f&f only $11.99!)
bracelet: limited
earrings & ring: a ritzy place you may have heard of, it's called tar-jay
shoes: michael kors (on my feet)
new shoes: nine west

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new opportunity, Eleanor. Both pairs of those shoes are killer and look like they would go with almost everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job. I have been looking for a pair of nude/neutral sandals too. I may have to stop by NW to check these out. They are almost EXACTLY like the Coach shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!
    We can never have enough shoes, can we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new shoes and the MK pair! Congratulations on the new job opportunity! How awesome! I can't wait to play detective and try to figure out where you've moved on to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!! I cant wait to find out who it is, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new job! I can't wait to see who it is! Hehe... And those shoes are super hot. It's awesome that you found the same style for so much cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! And I love both pairs of shoes...although you've reignited my love for those Coach shoes again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy heck! You are fabulous! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am honoured to have you stop by, I'm adding you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I too am a big fan of versatility in shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.