Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring? Is That You?





I raced the sun home today.

That's the problem when you commute almost an hour to work.

This time of year you are racing the sun to make it home before it goes down.

It was a balmy 60 degrees here today...and I am just loving it!

I am not adverse to winter, but there is something about the weather warming up that just gives me so much energy.

This is what I wore to work today. My boss's boss came by on Friday (she is my boss too in a roundabout way) and told me she would allow us to wear these colored skinny jeans.

As long as we rocked it the right way.

I was thrilled for 2 reasons:
1. Wearing jeans to work is such a treat.

2. Skinny ankle jeans? Perfect for a little girl like me! "Ankle" just means that they fit me like a normal pant...

There really wasn't much effort put into this, yet a simple blazer and crisp, white button up are always chic.

I love the way my pink ballerinas look with the gray jeans.

Our dog Bailey enjoys the warmer weather too.

Although he needs a grooming really badly.



He was clearly so excited about the warmer weather that he was doing his part to make sure there are no traces of snow left at all...

Good boy...




blazer and skinny jeans: ny&company
button up and necklace: limited
ballerinas: enzo angiolini

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving those skinny cords! I'm going to check them out. I have to check them out. Are they a good weight for spring? I like my JCrew toothpick cords but the weight and colors are more winter than spring.
    We have weather in the 40's and it feels great. I can't wait for 60's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such a great weight they will get you through summer too!
    Thinking about buying them in canary yellow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love those skinny jeans! The ankle length really works on you! And HOORAY for being allowed to wear jeans to work. And you don't even need to worry about having to "rock them the right way" - I already know you'll have no issue with that!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.