Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Own Knock Off





















Back in November, I had found some vintage buttons and made myself a flower brooch.


I haven't worn it in like, forever, but then when I saw the jaw dropping necklaces that my Ultimate Girl Crush made for her online shop, I thought about just fastening it onto these assorted necklaces that I love wearing all together.
Kelly from The Glamourai has such an inherent sense of style, and is seriously one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I look forward to each new blog post because they are all awe inspiring.
The purple brooch looks amazing with the color green, and I have been dying to wear this white Banana Republic jacket I thrifted recently. The whole ensemble just sort of fell together.
And sometimes that is the best way to dress...
jacket:thrifted banana republic
polka dot cami:ny&co
brooch:made myself
3 assorted necklaces:ny&co
ring:target




6 comments:

  1. I love the whole ensemble today - that brooch is gorgeous and works well with the multi layered necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of those chains + flower= incredibly gorgeous accessories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great creation! It looks so chanel inspired. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your idea of fastening the flower brooch onto the necklaces is GENIUS. I love the way it turned out, and it really gives the outfit something fascinating to focus on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I just did a post today about rosette accessories and this could have been one of my features, lol.

    Love it. :)

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Everyone!
    But the real credit goes to The Glamourai since it was she who inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.