Sunday, April 11, 2010

Statement Pieces

I am a sucker for statement jewelry.

Big, bold jewelry that just says "Here I am."

And I am loving my newly acquired necklace...


The same holds true with my home.
I gravitate towards these sort of pieces when decorating and over the years I have amassed a small collection of timeless classics.




A Thai Cart Wheel



Blue and White Porcelain Floor Vases



A Wrought Iron Conservatory



A Classic Starburst Mirror
I crave a few other items that I am longing to add to my collection:




A Louis Ghost Chair (from Design Within Reach)

An Antique Altar Table (from 1st Dibs.com)

The Louis chair is most likely to join our family as the Altar tables tend to be a bit price prohibitive...

What kinds of decorative items do you love surrounding yourself with?


1 comment:

  1. Statement jewelry is fabulous! I loooove all of the amazing pieces in your home! Your style translates so well to the decor in your home!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.