Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Best Mother's Day Yet


My father in law is in town for only a limited time now, and he and the hubs were consumed with a home improvement project today.

I took my little one out with me today for some good, old fashioned girl time.

We rocked out to the Twilight soundtracks in the car.




We went to the mall and tried on Chanel lipglosses until we found we both agreed on.
Then bought it.
We also stopped at Starbucks for a Venti Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade Passion Fruit ~ sweetened, of course with a mini doughnut for my mini sweetheart.
After our snacks we went to Bath & Body works for little antibacterials for her, and coconut lotion and mist for mom.
After the mall, it was off to Target where someone got a pair of Miss Trish of Capri sandals.
We would have bought hers and hers, but no mommy sizes this time around.

Of course, such beautiful new sandals need some beautiful toenails to go with them, so we bought some new essie polish in Red-Y Set Ex.
What a gorgeous summer color!
Perfect for tanned toes!
There was also some faux and real texting along the way...while she was texting her boyfriend...Edward Cullen...he's a vampire...have you heard of him???
Some sweet friends and family were sending me Happy Mother's Day wishes.


We headed home to make some cupcakes for dessert.
And to work on those pedicures.
Chanel
Starbucks
Pedicures
as I said, Best Mother's Day yet!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how sweet! I love that you two got to hang out and have a blast on Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! You are one sassy mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun girls day out! I likey!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.