Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Personal Best







Some days it seems that the sun, moon and all the stars align and you just feel good.

I'd even go so far as to say, damn good.

Not even just mentally or physically, but even what you are wearing feels great.

That is how I felt all day Saturday.

I worked a mid shift (11:30-8) and after having some wardrobe issues while getting ready, decided to just keep it simple and throw this outfit together.

The blazer I bought when spring items of 2007 just started coming out.

And I just took the tags off it to wear it for the first time yesterday.

And I have another one in a great green color...tags still attached, of course!

See, it's a good thing I hang on to stuff! You never know when it might come in handy!

A simple white button up, blazer and jeans is clearly one of the most timeless looks possible.

Adding a scarf for some color, some gold heels and hoops since it is warm and lovely outside and to me they scream Summer! and simply brushing my hair back into a bun at the nape of my neck made it my own.

No overthinking, just clean and simple.

Classic.

And a look that just feels right.

jeans and scarf: express
blazer: ny & co
button up: limited
earrings: ?
heels: bandolino

big,navy cocktail ring: target

2 comments:

  1. It all came out very pretty indeed! Haha... you just took the tags off that blazer?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.