Sunday, June 27, 2010

Third Times The Charm






This is the third time this week I have worn a dress.
Which must be a record for me or something.
I must ask myself why I don't wear them more often...they are simple and easy and take no thought on mornings when you don't won't to get ready for work.

Like this morning.

But after the 8 hour grind, I am officially on a stay-cation for the next 9 days.
Which means tomorrow....the beach!

dress: loft
bangles: jcrew,express and ny&co
ring: charlotte russe
aviators: ny&co
heels: ralph lauren

6 comments:

  1. I AM totally jealous of your vacation!
    I thought your ring was vintage! So pretty. And it works so well with the dress. Dresses are so darn easy! I need to wear them more, myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that dress!

    Relax and enjoy! You deserve it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look of the site and I love the dress. Sometimes you just need a uniform and this one is fab! Enjoy your vacation. It sounds much deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is just wonderful...I wonder if they still have it on the website. It's very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Everyone!
    Staycation actually feels more relaxing than going away somewhere...no agendas,no travel time,and besides, I live somewhere people go to vacation at anyway!
    Sue ~ I bought the dress on Ebay, so I have no idea if it exists directly from Loft anymore. I was lucky enough to score it brand new with tags for a fraction of the original price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that dress and the ring! It's very flattering.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.