Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sugar And Spice



Today I opted for the sweet innocence of gingham, combined with a classic khaki.
You know, to keep you all on your toes.

When I arrived home from work this evening, my daughter exclaimed, "Mama! Your shirt is like a picnic table!"
Mind you, this is coming from a child who then informed me that her name is now Toph (pronounced T-o-f-f) and no longer Ryan Shea.
She wants to be just like an Avatar-girl-who-is-a-blind-earth-bender-and-acts-like-a-tomboy.
Whatever that is.
What ever happened to "girls are sugar and spice and everything nice"?
I mean, even I can go from rocker chick to Donna Reedish mom...

gingham shirt: ny&co
sequin tank: express
skirt: gap
thong sandals: ralph lauren
ring: target
bangles: target & express

earrings: i honestly cannot remember!

4 comments:

  1. I love these colors together, and those bracelets are fabulous!


    -Amanda
    (The Pretty Pauper)
    Feel free to check out my blog :)
    http://prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda!
    I can never seem to settle for just one bangle...when it comes to bracelets, the more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Your daughter sounds awesome! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah ~ She is a total piece of work. I wouldn't begin to imagine where she gets it from!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.