Sunday, July 25, 2010

We Interrupt This Blogging...

I was speaking with my mom on Saturday evening as I drove home from work.
Yes, I am still using my phone with no hands free unit...I like to push my luck...
She was telling me how she loved my post about Avon By The Sea and how it brought back so many memories for her.
She then said, "It was sweet of you to take a picture of your cousin Peggy's summer home there."
Huh????
My cousin Peggy lives all over the world (her hubs is in the U.N.)most currently in Rome.
I knew she owned a home in Avon but just by chance I photographed it.
Because I was parked right in front of it and didn't realize it.



Strange, huh?

3 comments:

  1. Wow- Small world! Pretty neat though!


    -Amanda
    (The Pretty Pauper)
    Check out my blog and enter my giveaway!!!
    http://prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy!!!! It happened for a reason...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela ~ I know! Mom thought I did it on purpose! LOL...we then chatted about the section of beach we had sat on and how lovely it is etc....since my mom lives so far away now (in NC) I actually had worn her diamond eternity ring that day so I would have a little piece of her with me in a place she loves so dearly!

    Amanda ~ Crazy things like this are the story of my life!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.